Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multiple Connectivity Issues

Hello All,

My first post as far as I can remember. I was having multiple issues with connectivity on my IPHONE 6 plus with sprint. It would continually say searching for cellular despite thee fact that I was in a good signal area. Sometimes a reboot would clear for a few minutes but it would eventually come back with bad timing.I had thee phone hard reset and also the simm replaced but the issue resumed. I also would get "activation required" multiple times seeming out of nowhere- in the middlee of a text or call I would get an activation required message and have to enter my apple ID and password after connecting to WIFI. Finally my phone was replaced. Before replaicing I had noticed "Notes" was turned off in Icloud/settings. When I attempted to turn it on it asked to create an Icloud email. I called sprint to see what I should do and they advised I had to create that Icloud email.

I soon added my apple ID email to the phone- which is and aol account an all my notes came with it as the are attached to my appple ID email which is an aol email.

When I turned on notes and entered an Icloud email it accepted what I typed but did not ask for a password or anything else, I think there is now a conflict because ny apple account shows my apple ID and aol email but I cant get online with safari or to the apple store. I am just hanging on all my apple devices- which is 2 Ipads and the IPHONE 6. When I go into the cloud in settings it says verification failed. I think it may be looking for the Icloud email which doesnt even have a password.

Is there any way to resolve this conflict?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 12:31 PM

3 replies

Multiple Connectivity Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.