Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

does iTunes support iphone 4s ios 6.1.3? I have internet connectivity.

A few days ago I started getting an error message "cannot connect to iTunes store" when trying to open the app store app on my iphone 4s. I do have internet connectivity and have shut my phone off/on serveral times. I'm thinking maybe iTunes doesn't support version IOS 6.1.3 anymore. does anyone know?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 1:07 PM

2 replies

Aug 5, 2015 9:18 AM in response to pam1124

Hello pam1124,
I understand that you are having issues connecting to the App Store on your iPhone 4s running 6.1.3. I know that can be frustrating especially if you want to download an app, but let's see if we can get it sorted out.
I would start with taking a look at the article below to go over troubleshooting issues with connecting to the iTunes Store. I know it only refers to the iTunes Store, but will also cover issues with the App Store as well. It will have you check a few settings, like Date & Time as well as ensuring that your iPhone is up to date.
Can't connect to the iTunes Store
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201400

Have a great day

Aug 5, 2015 10:50 AM in response to pam1124

Hello,

Actually your ios version is really old and generally itunes works with newest version. But generally if you have connecting issue you can try reset you phone settings.

Please go to settings> iTunes and App Store and sign out from your Apple id after that go to settings>general>reset>reset all settings

after reseting, when you device turn on just connect to wifi and sign in to your Apple id from Settings>iTunes and App Store

Go to App Store from home screen and try download an app.

It should work now.

Good Luck.

does iTunes support iphone 4s ios 6.1.3? I have internet connectivity.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.