Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My inbox constantly says "Cannot load "Inbox"." when I use the search function

So I cannot use the 'search' function without my inbox crashing. I keep getting "Cannot load 'Inbox'." as my error. Is my account corrupt?

any browser (Mac, Windows, etc)-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 12:00 PM

1 reply

Aug 5, 2015 8:40 AM in response to ndureault

Hello ndureault,

I understand you are having issues with your @icloud.com email account when you try to search your Inbox at the www.icould.com website. The resource below will provide some initial troubleshooting steps and includes a link to contact iCloud Support if the issue still persists.

Get help using iCloud Mail - Apple Support
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203528

Use the steps below if you can't access your @icloud.com email.

Try these steps first:

1. Update OS X on your Mac. iCloud Mail accounts require OS X v10.7.5 or later.
  2. Go to the System Status page and check iCloud Mail.

If you can't access iCloud Mail at iCloud.com

1. Make sure that you're using a supported browser. Use these steps to update Safari. If you're using a different browser, check its help to learn how to install updates.
  2. Clear your browser's cache. In Safari, choose Safari > Clear History and Website Data. If you're using a different browser, check its help for steps.
  3. If you can access iCloud Mail from a different location or Internet connection, contact your Internet service provider or network administrator. Some Internet configurations intentionally or unintentionally prevent access to certain websites or services, such as iCloud Mail.

If you still need help, contact iCloud Support.

Regards,

My inbox constantly says "Cannot load "Inbox"." when I use the search function

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.