Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i get rid of this Gamers Unite snag bar? Argh!

(have this problem on firefox not safari but hope this board might have an answer before i go nuts over this 😕)

How on earth do i delete this Gamers Unite snag bar? From years ago when i was into Facebook games but now i need to clean up my laptop for work and cant get this unprofessional looking thing unplastered from my browser head. Have spent hours going thru FAQs & threads & found lots of people with the same problem but no solutions. It seems they disabled the bar app/program awhile back and now that I've updated my laptop all the program files are gone- but the bar is still stuck on my browser, so you cant even get to a point to attempt an uninstall/trash, I've searched thoroughly, they're GONE! Aaargh! Have tried contacting GamersUnite, Mac, Firefox & other tech help boards to no avail praying someone out there has a fix because but this is so bad it seems like ill have to switch browsers entirely! (hope not, have firefox synced across all my devices) Thank you for your help-- L

(using newest version of firefox & OSX on macbook pro)

original app/bar issuer:

http://gamersunite.coolchaser.com/

MacBook Pro (15-inch 2.53 GHz), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), latest version of firefox

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 12:34 PM

3 replies

How do i get rid of this Gamers Unite snag bar? Argh!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.