Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant uninstall firefox 3rd party snag bar, going nuts

Hoping one of you whipsmart developers has a solution for this as no one else seems to, thanks 😕

How on earth do i delete this Gamers Unite snag bar? From years ago when i was into Facebook games but now i need to clean up my laptop for work and cant get this unprofessional looking thing unplastered from my browser head. Have spent hours going thru FAQs & threads & found lots of people with the same problem but no solutions. It seems they disabled the bar app/program awhile back and now that I've updated my laptop all the program files are gone- but the bar is still stuck on my browser, so you cant even get to a point to attempt an uninstall/trash, I've searched thoroughly, they're GONE Have tried contacting GamersUnite, Mac, Firefox & other tech help boards to no avail praying someone out there has a fix because but this is so bad it seems like ill have to switch browsers entirely! (hope not, have firefox synced across all my devices) Thank you for your help-- L

(using newest version of firefox & OSX on macbook pro)

original app/bar issuer:

http://gamersunite.coolchaser.com/

MacBook Pro (15-inch 2.53 GHz), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), latest version of firefox

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 1:26 PM

Solved! (reply from safari board) go to: Disable or remove Add-ons | Firefox Help

so simple when u ask the right people 😀

1 reply

cant uninstall firefox 3rd party snag bar, going nuts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.