Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my ipad is disabled it says conect to itunes i tried fixing it but it didnt work! is my ipad gone forever!!!!????

is my ipad gone forever!?!?!>

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 1:34 PM

16 replies

Apr 2, 2016 2:43 PM in response to ericanddayla

The only way to resolve a device that has been disabled due to forgetting the passcode is to restore the device then reload the most recent backup. If you backup at least weekly, at most you may lose a day or two of data. You can set a backup to be done daily through iCloud so that way you never lose anything if you have to restore a device. You may not feel it is fair but that is the way it is. You are free to offer feedback to Apple at any time with suggestions for changes.

Aug 27, 2016 6:14 AM in response to otroth

after I tried to update IOS version on my son's iPad 2 16 G, in the middle of installation the iPad is stuck and say connect to iTunes, because there is no enough memory space to install new version, I didn't check to delete some apps, I tried connecting to different laptops using iTunes, it didn't work, I tried recovery mode, and DFT mode as well, none of them works, does my son's iPad is garbage, now I have no access to the I pad to be able to delete some apps.

there is no iColud, passcode, or any accounts on it, so it is not disabled because of passcodes or apple accounts

please anyone can help, is there an option in iTunes to fix that and I do not know?

my ipad is disabled it says conect to itunes i tried fixing it but it didnt work! is my ipad gone forever!!!!????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.