Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is the equivalent of Ctrl-Alt-Del to unlock a screen on a windows pc being supported on an Apple USB and Apple Wireless

Is the equivalent of Ctrl-Alt-Del to unlock a screen on a windows pc being supported? I'm talking about the key combination the computer asks when it turns on after being sut down or brought back from sleep. it asks this key combination before showing the password screen.

I have been looking around and tried a lot of key combinations but I can't find a proper one.

The fn key doesn't seem to work, also there is no Del key on this keyboard, I tried downloading the Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 tool but this doesn't let me configure this action.

I am not talking about a Mac with windows installed in it, I bought this keyboard to be Bluetooth connected to a Windows PC. Which by the way aside from that issue its working wonderfully.

this also affects the forward delete, which doesn't work with the fn + backspace since the fn key is not working.

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 2:31 PM

1 reply

Is the equivalent of Ctrl-Alt-Del to unlock a screen on a windows pc being supported on an Apple USB and Apple Wireless

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.