Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to access my airport utility during restricted time

Hi there,

how to access my airport utility during restricted time - I would like to change my time but I already entered the wrong time and now I am locked out from my wireless network. It is really important that I have to access my network again. Thanks. Tom

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 2:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 4:54 PM

I suggest trying a "soft reset" on your AirPort base station. You should then be able to access it (temporarily) using the AirPort Utility to make any necessary changes.

5 replies

Aug 3, 2015 5:53 PM in response to TommyTed

now I am locked out from my wireless network. It is really important that I have to access my network again.

Timed Access settings only work over the wireless network, so you can always connect your Mac to one of the LAN <--> Ethernet ports to connect to your network that way.

If you have a newer Mac laptop that does not have an Ethernet port, now might be a very good time to make sure that you have a USB to Ethernet adapter or Thunderbolt to Ethernet adapter for situations like this.

Apple USB Ethernet Adapter - Apple Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - Apple

how to access my airport utility during restricted time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.