Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

siri autocorrect - what happened? it used to only underline single words now the whole sentence is underlined?

I use Siri voice to text all the time and have some major issues with a recent update.

It used to be I could dictate and the individual words would show up in blue with options to replace with another word (ie. Siri was not 100% sure what word I said) - usually this would give an option for the correct word and I could click and it would replace it.

Now, the whole sentence (or a large part of the sentence) is underlined and only one new option - most of which is exactly the same as what is typed out - is given with perhaps one word changed.

And another related issue - I use the word 'forehead' a lot, and Siri will always type 'four head' which I cannot think of many grammatical situations where the words 'Four' and 'Head' will ever be combined after each other, especially without using the plural 'heads' so I wish that could be fixed... first world problems, I know.

Thanks!

J

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4, null

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 2:13 PM

There are no replies.

siri autocorrect - what happened? it used to only underline single words now the whole sentence is underlined?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.