Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

since i connected my iphone through my computer it wont activate there is no service and nothing on my screane

when I connected my iPhone to my computer to do an update to activate some apps or restore I got no service and now all the apps on my screen have gone I have followed on line instruction via live chat but I got no joy so I can't unlock or do anything has any one got any idea I would be grateful for any help or suggestion's

iPhone 3G, iOS 6.1.3, how do i recover data for iphone 3g

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 2:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 3:21 PM

Help for an iPhone 3G > http://www.hard-reset.com/apple-iphone-3g-hard-reset.html

3 replies

Aug 4, 2015 9:27 AM in response to socaworrior

hello Caroline thank you for you help but unfortunately I have tried just about every thing the mistake I made was to plug my phone into my computer to do an updated have done a restore with apple iTunes plus the fact this is my second replacement phone. which I got from amazon through a friends account

I did contact amazon about this problem but wont do anything as I need to talk to the person on who s account it came on is there any other useful way

since i connected my iphone through my computer it wont activate there is no service and nothing on my screane

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.