Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my Iphone 6 use 3g data to sync documents etc if i turn off this option??

On settings-Icloud in docuemnts & data i turned off the option "use 3g data" some months ago, but in my report of used data, i found that in one month more than 1 gb is for Service system ( almost the 1 gb for documents and sync) What´s wrong?

On icloud - documents and data option, i only have on dropbox and whatsap, and i never upload any file, only download some files from dropbox. I Have a weeek copy of whatsap inside the app, maybe is this the problem?

Any help?

Thanks, Juanfra

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 5:41 PM

5 replies

Aug 22, 2015 9:52 PM in response to Juanframunoz

Juanframunoz wrote:

On settings-Icloud in docuemnts & data i turned off the option "use 3g data" ...

First of all, I think you are talking about Settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive > Use Cellular Data. As it says at the bottom there, "When not connected to Wi-Fi, use cellular data to transfer documents and data."

So this is not the right place to check if you're concerned about cellular data use for syncing purposes. Instead, check Settings > Cellular > [Use Cellular Data For ...].

That area will detail exactly what uses your cellular data. You can always turn off whatever you like.

Why my Iphone 6 use 3g data to sync documents etc if i turn off this option??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.