Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Urgent Answer: Printing 2 Documents Using Preview

How do you print 2 different pictures on one sheet of paper on preview on mac? I have something to print out, and I would like to know if you can and how to print 2 different documents using Preview. Thanks.

Oh. And my I need to print out 2 different documents using Preview (I guess), and I don't know how. I tried by changing the settings, but I couldn't figure it out. So please help me. Your help is appreciated.

Message was edited by: roberto2057

Message was edited by: roberto2057

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4), Gray and Black

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 2:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 2:51 PM

Open all the images you want at one time and the open them in Preview. Then use Commend + P -Layout - Pages per Sheet.

However you may benefit by using a Photo editing app such as Photos, iPhoto or Adobe Elements that gives you much better control over individual photos. Preview is not designed to do the type of work you are really looking for.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2015 2:51 PM in response to roberto2057

Open all the images you want at one time and the open them in Preview. Then use Commend + P -Layout - Pages per Sheet.

However you may benefit by using a Photo editing app such as Photos, iPhoto or Adobe Elements that gives you much better control over individual photos. Preview is not designed to do the type of work you are really looking for.

Urgent Answer: Printing 2 Documents Using Preview

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.