Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

on starting AppleTV it opens on purchase film dialogue although left previously on home.

Many times I switch on Apple TV Rather than open on the last programme used eg Redbull TV or Home. Instead the first page appears to be the commit to buy screen of a movie or video on one of the many film apps I never use. Recently on work in Scotland I had an email from AppleStore confirming the taking out of a week's subscription to a Korean TV show on the Korean TV app. With only my wife at home she denies ever seeing or ordering. I contacted Apple Store who were not very helpful.

has anyone else experienced this? is there a fix? is it evidence of any kind of hack on my Atv?

13MbP-fwMacProiPh5-iPt-iPc-iPs-OTHER, OS X Mavericks (10.9), dG5-G4-G3pMac G4Al-pb Classic II

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 5:03 PM

1 reply

on starting AppleTV it opens on purchase film dialogue although left previously on home.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.