Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Id

Hi all I need your help. I couple of weeks ago I discovered a 99 cent charge on my bank card that came from Itunes which was a suprise to me. I had the charges reversed because I never meant to do it (figure I must of hit the wrong button). Ever since then my Apple ID has been disabled and I want to undisable it. I tried googling the answer but all they gave out was for when the pw was forgotten. I even changed my pw to be safe and I still have my ID disabled. Is there a way for me to undisable my ID? I can't update my apps on my Ipad touch due to it.

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 4:19 PM

1 reply

Aug 3, 2015 4:22 PM in response to DriftyAlison0

You will need to contact Apple directly to get it taken care of. The charge was probably for verification of the credit card, and when you had it refused, it signaled to Apple that the card may have been used fraudulently. That would trigger the disabling of the Apple ID. Use this support document to contact them for help. Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Apple Id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.