Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to repair Windows 7 in safe mode with bootcamp? My Optical Disc drive is not working. My windows login screen goes black after selecting windows partition by clicking alt

Hi, How to repair Windows 7 using safe mode? My optical drive is not working. I haven't backed up system image for recovery. Please help. I get black screen as windows 7 starts and cannot login. Last know setting on recovery won't work. I can see and access bootcamp windows drive through Mac Login.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 5:21 PM

7 replies

Aug 3, 2015 6:30 PM in response to Loner T

Hi.

1. MY Mac is 2011 Model, Mac Book Pro 15".

2. It behaves same With and without power adapter.

3. no, it doesn't do anything Keys. I have to force shutdown to go back to Mac OS or to come back to partition selection for windows login.

4. Yes I am using single acc, as soon as the windows starting screen appears, screen just goes black.

How to repair Windows 7 in safe mode with bootcamp? My Optical Disc drive is not working. My windows login screen goes black after selecting windows partition by clicking alt

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.