Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i'm trying to download itunes connect and i'm getting message "your apple id isn't enabled for itunes connect (2002)

i just got a rnew iphone6 and i'm trying to retrieve all my applications i purchased last year and also all my music.

I am getting a authentication error. please help.

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 5:50 PM

1 reply

Aug 3, 2015 11:36 PM in response to soraya from rolling hills

When and where are you getting that message ?

You are a developer, and are trying to use iTunes Connect on your computer ? Have you tried asking in the developer forums or contacting developer support : https://developer.apple.com/contact/ ?

If you are just trying to download past purchases then those that you can redownload (if they haven't been removed from the store or you've moved countries since buy them ; and if you have'n hidden them : Hide and unhide purchases in the iTunes Store - Apple Support) should show in the Purchased tabs in the iTunes and App Store apps on your phone.

i'm trying to download itunes connect and i'm getting message "your apple id isn't enabled for itunes connect (2002)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.