Related Article: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what should I do if I want to delete some photos that I just added from windows pc to my iphone ?

I've a problem deleting photos that I just added from my windows pc to the iphone

.... what should i do ? ....

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 6:21 PM

2 replies

Aug 3, 2015 6:27 PM in response to Mohamed batran

If you put them on the phone by using iTunes to sync from a computer, you delete them by using iTunes to sync again, but with a different selection of which photos to sync to the phone. Each time you sync, iTunes sets the synced photos on the phone to match the current iTunes settings. More info from Sync photos from your computer to your iOS device using iTunes - Apple Support is copied and pasted below:

Delete synced photos

1. In iTunes, locate and click on your device.
  2. Click Photos.
  3. Choose "Selected albums" and deselect the albums or collections you want to delete.
    To delete all synced photos, deselect "Sync Photos from" and, when asked, click "Remove photos."
  4. Click Apply.

what should I do if I want to delete some photos that I just added from windows pc to my iphone ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.