Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This number ******** send the location of my stolen iphone 6 it´s real or is a spam ?

Hi the number ************ send me two text messages saying that my stolen iphone was located at 12:26 and shows a link that is related to icloud, and after half an hour i received the same message but with 13:06 and the same link. I need help to know if it is a real number related to apple or is a trick to stole my icloud information.

<Edited by Host>

iPhone 6, Stolen

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 6:41 PM

2 replies

Aug 3, 2015 10:10 PM in response to tomasfromprovidencia

The link is a fake. It will look like iCloud and will ask for your AppleID and password. If you enter these, the thief will be able to remove the iPhone from your AppleID and activate it for the thief's own use. The thief will also be able to change your AppleID password and security questions, charge against your iTunes account, and access the credit card information in that account.

This number ******** send the location of my stolen iphone 6 it´s real or is a spam ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.