Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Get Mail - iPhone 6 -IOS 8.4

Hi

Even since I upgraded to ios 8.4 all my emails stopped working when I am on 3G or 4G. It works fine with Wifi connection. I am using Yahoo, Gmail and exchange and all don;t work and really stuck.

Anyone facing the same issue and would appreciate your updated

Regards

Akbar

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 9:23 PM

1 reply

Aug 5, 2015 2:33 PM in response to mehrakbar

Hello, mehrakbar.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are unable to receive mail on your iPhone unless connected to a Wi-Fi network. Since you are experiencing this issue with all of the mail accounts on your iPhone, this sounds like you may be experiencing an issue connecting to the cellular data network. Here is a troubleshooting article that I would recommend going through for this issue.

If you can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data

Cheers

Cannot Get Mail - iPhone 6 -IOS 8.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.