Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How Do I remove a Video Clip that somehow got placed right after the credits screen?

Hello Folks. I am using iMovie and chose one of the trailer templates. I loaded up all my videos and all looks great except in one place where there is avideo right after the ending credits. I can;t seem to locate it in order to remove. Anyone have any suggestion on how to find it and delete it? Thanks!

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 8:42 PM

3 replies

Aug 5, 2015 6:56 PM in response to Brett L

Brett, Thank you so much for your answer. I do understand how to delete by selecting, but with this situation, the video is somehow attached after a trailer templates "Credit Screen." There is no placement box like in the other part of the template. When I place my cursor in the "Credits" box, I see the video, but there is no way to select it. I am so confused as to how i could have gotten it there!

I also have a designated video box with a video in it, but when I hit play, it selects another video...I have removed that by the symbol in the upper right corner of the placement box, and replaced a video, but it still shows a totally different video.

I think my iMovie is haunted. 🙂 I may have to just start over, but I have put hours into this 1:30 trailer!

How Do I remove a Video Clip that somehow got placed right after the credits screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.