Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Essentials not downloading

I have recently re-installed OSX yosemite and am unable to download mac programs like pages, numbers, garage band, i movie etc without paying for them. Before I reset it I had all of these apps. Thanks

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 9:15 PM

1 reply

Aug 5, 2015 2:49 PM in response to rothackerben8

Hello rothackerben8,
I understand that you recently reinstalled OS X Yosemite but are unable to download your previously purchased apps. Let's see if we can get this sorted out.
If you have updated or downloaded those apps in the Mac App Store, then they will show up in the in the Purchases Tab of the Mac App Store. Make sure to sign in with the Apple ID that was used to download those apps and you will be good to go. For additional steps take a look at the article and quoted section below.
Download past purchases from iTunes
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201272

From the Mac App Store

1. Open the Mac App Store.
  2. From the top of the window, click Purchases. Your purchased apps will appear.
    User uploaded file
  3. Scroll to find the app you want to download.
  4. Click Install or Download to the right of the item you want to download. Your app downloads to your computer.

Take it easy

Essentials not downloading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.