Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

if i bought an iphone 6 unlocked and i wanted to call with any company like verizon what can i do?

If i bought an iphone 6 unlocked and i wanted to call with any company like verizon what can i do?

iPad mini Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 3, 2015 11:14 PM

2 replies

Aug 4, 2015 9:34 AM in response to sarah.y

The chances are not good that the phone would work on Verizon's network. You would need a SIM that was already active and, even then, the phone would only work on Verizon's LTE network if it worked at all. Some people have reported getting unlocked phones to work on Verizon in that limited fashion but others have reported failure. If you want a phone that will work on Verizon, you need the Verizon version.

An unlocked phone should work on TMobile or AT&T.

if i bought an iphone 6 unlocked and i wanted to call with any company like verizon what can i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.