Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my icloud is full, my iphone is full and when connecting to macbook air or pc to transfer pictures and videos, the devices dont see the pictures and videos, they can only be shown on my iphone.

Hi,

My iphone 6 is full, and so i my icloud. i decided to transfer pictures and videos from my iphone to my macbook air to free space.

I connected my iphone 6 to my macbook air macintosh (23 GB free space). The "Photos"- app automatically opened and I chose to import a selction of pictures. The import took too long and i pushed a button where I could stop the import process. After I thought I had stopped the process, i disconnected my iphone from the macbook.

My iphone still was full so i tried to connect it to a windows computer in hope that the import process would take less time.

MY PROBLEM:

The computer can't find the same pictures and videos that i had earlier chosen to be imported to macbook air!

I tried connecting to macbook air againg but i had no better luck to find the photos there either.

The photos and videos are still on my iphone, though.

I believe somehow the photos and videos are "stuck in space" because i didn't stop the import process properly.

MY QUESTION:

How can i get the photos back from space and visible to my computer so that i can transfer them from my iphone?

I cant use my iphone camera anymore because of lack of bytes.

Hope anyone can help me!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4, import photos macbook air macintosh

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 3:05 AM

There are no replies.

my icloud is full, my iphone is full and when connecting to macbook air or pc to transfer pictures and videos, the devices dont see the pictures and videos, they can only be shown on my iphone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.