Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Kindle 7 HDX does not pick up calendar entries from my iphone, it used to but now it doesn't. Any ideas?

My Kindle 7 HDX does not pick up calendar entries from my iphone, it used to but now it doesn't. Any ideas?

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 5:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 6:45 AM

This is most likely an issue with the calendar program you are using as the iPhone and Kindle do not specifically communicate with each other. What calendar program are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)? Check on that calendar and make sure that your iPhone events show up on that calendar. If they do, then you have an issue with the calendar sending to your Kindle. If not, check your calendar settings on the iPhone to make sure the calendar syncing is turned on.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2015 6:45 AM in response to kashboo

This is most likely an issue with the calendar program you are using as the iPhone and Kindle do not specifically communicate with each other. What calendar program are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)? Check on that calendar and make sure that your iPhone events show up on that calendar. If they do, then you have an issue with the calendar sending to your Kindle. If not, check your calendar settings on the iPhone to make sure the calendar syncing is turned on.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.