Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unlocking passcode on iphone via iTunes

What would be so difficult for Apple to put out a product that you iphone can be logged into via the PC. I know our passcodes and the computer is obviously recognizing the phone. Why cant a "phone passcode" prompt pop up on the screen. This would make it so much more user friendly and apple is supposed to be user friendly. Regardless my phone is broken and apple will make money when I buy a new one. Its also a shame that Genius Bar cant recover data at the apple retail stores. I went to the store today to fix my phone and the tech said 40% of the people only care to get the data off the phone, since their last backup. Silly if you have to backup nightly.

I have an Iphone 5c with iOS 8.

All buttons work, it charges, phone calls come in (cant answer them), notifications pop up, alarms are going off. Screen is Brand new installed today. Touch does not work. I want to get my pictures from my work trip and family vacation over the past 2 weeks. All i get is NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!! There is no way to unlock these phones. Apple can do better for its costumers.

How Can I pull data of a phone that's touch no longer works? Please fix this in next iTunes update

iPhone 5c, iOS 8, Yellow shell

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 2:03 AM

There are no replies.

Unlocking passcode on iphone via iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.