Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, recently I got my 5s internal LCD damaged. I wanted to know how much it will cost me to replace and fix it in USA.

5s internal LCD damaged..

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 6:16 AM

1 reply

Aug 4, 2015 6:29 AM in response to vikramkumarmc

This is the deal for out of warranty replacements in US

Screen repair service pricing
Repair and replacement costs depend on your iPhone model and your AppleCare product coverage. Apple will run a diagnostic test to determine whether your iPhone has experienced additional damage. If it has, or if it needs other repairs, you may need to pay an out-of-warranty service fee. Accidental damage isn't covered under the Apple One Year Limited Warranty.

Model Screen repair cost
iPhone 6 $109
iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 $129

Plus a $6.95 shipping fee, if required. Fees are in USD and exclude local tax. Pricing is for service through Apple. The final service fee we charge will be determined during testing. Pricing and terms vary for service through an Apple Authorized Service Provider.

Out-of-warranty repair service
If your repair isn’t covered by Apple’s One Year Limited Warranty, AppleCare+, or AppleCare Protection Plan, your iPhone might be eligible for out-of-warranty service. For example, liquid damage isn’t covered by warranty but might be eligible for out-of-warranty service. Some damage isn’t eligible at all, for example if your device has been broken into multiple pieces. See Apple’s Repair Terms and Conditions for complete details.
Read Apple’s Repair Terms and Conditions

Model Out-of-warranty service fee Battery service*
iPhone 6 Plus $329

$79
*available only if battery
fails Apple’s diagnostic test

iPhone 6 $299
iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 $269
iPhone 4s $199
iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G,
Original iPhone
$149

Plus a $6.95 shipping fee, if required. Fees are in USD and exclude local tax. Pricing is for service through Apple. The final service fee we charge will be determined during testing and may be less than the service fee listed above. Pricing and terms vary for service through an Apple Authorized Service Provider.

Out-of-warranty pricing varies for Apple accessories such as adapters and Apple iPhone cases. Contact your carrier, Apple, or an Apple Authorized Service Provider for more information.

Warranty after service
Apple covers defects if they arise from authorized service for 90 days or the remaining term of your iPhone warranty, whichever is longer.

Hi, recently I got my 5s internal LCD damaged. I wanted to know how much it will cost me to replace and fix it in USA.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.