Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tried to send a REALLY long text to my friend, and now I can't text her at all, how can I text her again?

Ok, so my friend and I always play around sending each other very long texts. This time I looked up the longest word and found a chemical (189,819 letters long)(http://www.digitalspy.com/fun/news/a444700/longest-word-has-189819-letters-takes -three-hours-to-pronounce.html#~pkpERfND…). I copied and pasted and sent it about an hour ago. Now I can't text her at all, under her name when you first press messages I see that the message failed to send. I can text other people, however it takes longer to text them than usual. I also can't text in group chats that contain her. How can I text her again, I've tried powering my phone all the way off, deleting our text conversations, and I can't find anything on the internet that helps. My phone is the iPhone 4s, and it's ios version is 7.1.2

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 9:10 AM

There are no replies.

I tried to send a REALLY long text to my friend, and now I can't text her at all, how can I text her again?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.