Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after loading itunes 12 it tells me i have no internet connection, this is incorrect, does anyone know how to resolve this.

I get a message unknown error (-3212) that tells me I am not connected to the internet whilst in iTunes 12. I know I am connected as I am able to access all emails and this forum. anyone any ideas here.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 8:38 AM

1 reply

Aug 6, 2015 7:36 AM in response to iain67

Hello iain67,

Although you have a connection to the internet, it appears like your PC is unable to access the iTunes Store. The resource below will provide some troubleshooting steps for this issue. I've highlighted some key information. Click on the link for complete details.

Resolve issues between iTunes and third-party security software - Apple Support
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201413

The following might happen if your security software is causing an issue with iTunes:

• Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch aren't recognized in iTunes, or they won't back up, restore, update, sync, or activate.
  • You see iTunes Errors 4, 6, 1630–1641, 3000–3999, or 9000–9999.
  • You can’t connect to iTunes Store to buy or download content.
  • iTunes won’t open.

Get started

Before changing your security software's setup:

• Make sure that the date, time, and time zone are set correctly on your computer.
  • Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes.
  • Update OS X or Windows.
  • Update your security software.

Regards.

after loading itunes 12 it tells me i have no internet connection, this is incorrect, does anyone know how to resolve this.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.