Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i see purchase history of family members

I am the administrator for my 8 year old son's iTunes. I can only see the purchase history of my own account, where can I find the purchase history for my son?

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 8:52 AM

1 reply

Aug 4, 2015 9:03 AM in response to sbondioli

You need to log into his account to see his purchase history - on a computer's iTunes log out of your account (Account > Sign Out menu option on the current version of iTunes), and then login to his account (it should change to an Account > Sign In option). That should show you the items purchase prices.

Viewing an account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Or with family sharing you should be able to see some/all of his purchases (depending upon whether they are still in the store and if they've been hidden from the cloud) via the Purchased tabs in the store apps : Sharing purchased content with Family Sharing - Apple Support

how do i see purchase history of family members

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.