Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multiple Audio Tracks in iMovie

Hello guys,

i'm using iMovie 10.0.9 on my MacBook Air mid 2012 running OSX Yosemite. I'm german so my english will not be perfect. :-)

I actually have two Questions:

1.)

I'm trying to edit a MP4 Movie File which has 2 language tracks. German and English. But iMovie always preselects the German one. Of course i google'd, but the most given answer is to delete one Track using Quicktime Pro. But i don't have QT Pro. Is there a way to select between multiple Audio Tracks in iMovie?

2.)

And my second Question is, is there a way to reunite seperated Audio and Video Parts in iMovie after editing them?

Background: I'm editing one part of a video, select it, seperate the Audio from the Video, put another Audio under the Video part, and now i always have to select both Audio and Video when i want to move it, or copy it to play it multiple times etc. is there a way to put Audio and Video together to one part again?

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 10:13 AM

There are no replies.

Multiple Audio Tracks in iMovie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.