Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari lags on brand new computer.

I got my 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5, 16 GB Ram 2015 Macbook Pro 3 days ago. I literally only have 8-10 tabs or so and safari lags extremely. It continuously says safari web content is not working. So I turned safari off and opened one tab, and it doesn't even load nor can I click on anything on the website. Please help.

Edit: I had one tab of google open and it says it is taking up 93% of CPU and flash player crashed. Is this for real?!

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4), null

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 7:48 AM

7 replies

Aug 4, 2015 7:55 AM in response to brianko0401

The warranty entitles you to complimentary phone support for the first 90 days of ownership.

If you bought the product in the U.S. directly from Apple (not from a reseller), you have 14 days from the date of delivery in which to exchange or return it for a refund. In other countries, the return policy may be different. If you bought from a reseller, its return policy applies.

Safari lags on brand new computer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.