Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does it keep asking me to authorize my card details and i got no outstanding balance

why does it keep asking me to authorize my card details and i got no outstanding balance

my card works on everything else.

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 9:38 AM

1 reply

Aug 6, 2015 7:53 AM in response to toddy130392

Hello toddy130392,

I'm not sure what triggered a request to authorize your debit or credit card for your iTunes Store account, but the link below will walk you through the steps of updating your billing information for the things you purchase from Apple. You can do this on your iPhone, or through the iTunes application on your Mac or PC.

Make sure the name on your debit card and the billing address match what is on your bank statement. You will be asked to enter your debit card expiration date and the security code on the back of the card every time you open this document. Be sure to click Done to finish updating the information on the screen.

Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201266

Take care,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.