Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I adjust volume on iPhone 5 ?

The volume was OK on a call. The next call I made, volume fell off to nothing, and sounded very tinny. The only way I could hear the other party was to switch to speaker phone which was OK. I had the volume turned up all the way.

I've tried re-setting phone with no luck. I have some plug in earpieces, and they're OK. I also have a Bluetooth Planotronics earpiece that is OK as well.

Where do I go from here?

Thank You...

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 8:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2015 7:27 AM

Hello PMedenbach,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I see you are having an issue with the volume on your iPhone. The following article provides steps to troubleshoot sound issues with your iPhone speaker.

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

Regards

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2015 7:27 AM in response to PMedenbach

Hello PMedenbach,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I see you are having an issue with the volume on your iPhone. The following article provides steps to troubleshoot sound issues with your iPhone speaker.

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

Regards

How do I adjust volume on iPhone 5 ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.