Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo in iCloud Photo Library does not fully download to iPhone

I am using icloud photo library on my MacBook and my iphone.

I have around 5000+photos currently stored on my MacBook and uploaded to icloud.

I opened the iCloud photo library setting on my iphone and selected download and keep originals option.

The problem is, all photos shown downloaded on my iPhone are in very low resolution. Everytime I clicked a photo, there is a loading circle at the bottom right corner of the photo which download the full resolution photo. This is the only way I found to view the full resolution photo from icloud photo library in iphone.

Since i I have a quite large photo library, it is impossible to view the photo one at a time and wait for it to be fully downloaded . The photo app does not download the full resolution photo automatically even if I selected the downliad originals option.

Is there any other way to download all original full resolution photo from iCloud phtot library to iPhone ?

Thank you.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 9:47 AM

There are no replies.

Photo in iCloud Photo Library does not fully download to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.