Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Got IOS 8.4, bought with i- pad audiobook. Can't find it anywhere. Also old audiobooks have disapered,. Also can't find them on i tunes on ,mac book

Got IOS 8.4, bought with i- pad an audiobook. Can't find it anywhere. Also old audiobooks have disappeared,. Also can't find them on i tunes on ,mac book. Only old books. Available downloads doesn't work. Please help.

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 10:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 11:26 AM

On iOS 8.4 audiobooks are in the iBooks app (they will show, if they are on your iPad, in the Audiobooks collection in iBooks).

For your Mac, audiobooks are a one-time only download from the store. If you still have it on your iPad you can copy it over to your Mac's iTunes library by connecting the iPad to it and doing File > Devices > Transfer Purchases in iTunes (and you can add it to your backup of your downloads/library).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2015 11:26 AM in response to spakko

On iOS 8.4 audiobooks are in the iBooks app (they will show, if they are on your iPad, in the Audiobooks collection in iBooks).

For your Mac, audiobooks are a one-time only download from the store. If you still have it on your iPad you can copy it over to your Mac's iTunes library by connecting the iPad to it and doing File > Devices > Transfer Purchases in iTunes (and you can add it to your backup of your downloads/library).

Got IOS 8.4, bought with i- pad audiobook. Can't find it anywhere. Also old audiobooks have disapered,. Also can't find them on i tunes on ,mac book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.