Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can my computer ask to import deleted photos from my iphone - the photos are not on my phone anymore, but when I plug my phone into my mac, it asks to import photos that I deleted.

how (and why?) can my computer ask to import deleted photos from my iphone - the photos are not on my phone anymore, but when I plug my phone into my mac, it asks to import photos that I deleted and are no longer shown in iphoto on the phone. To confirm, I have the cloud set to "off". Very frustrating to spend an hour deleting photos only to have them appear on my mac when trying to back up the the photos I do want to keep.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3, Macbook Air OS X Yosemite 10.10.4

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 9:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 10:35 AM

Seems more like a question for the iPhone forum. iPhoto on your phone has no connection with iPhoto on your Mac, so I'd try the iPhone forum.

1 reply

how can my computer ask to import deleted photos from my iphone - the photos are not on my phone anymore, but when I plug my phone into my mac, it asks to import photos that I deleted.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.