Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to turn off iCloud music?

Since I've updated my iPhone 6 and iPhone 4S to iOS 8.4, I haven't been able to hide all the songs in iCloud. I've hid them in the past, and I remember there was a setting under music, I believe, called "show all music" and when I turned it off, all the iCloud songs were gone. Now I don't see that setting and all the songs I've purchased in the past are on my phones again. I've looked under music, iCloud, iTunes and App Store settings, but I couldn't find anything. How can i get rid of those songs?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 12:02 PM

6 replies

Aug 5, 2015 6:52 PM in response to mspersons

Go to your Music App, below the album pictures at the top there should be a drop down menu. Mine says Albums with an arrow facing down but yours could be set to Artists, Songs, etc. At any rate click on that drop down menu and at the bottom there is a switch for Show iTunes Purchases. Turn that OFF and see if it does what your want. 🙂

How to turn off iCloud music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.