Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to transfer my files from iphone storage to icloud

I've iPhone6 plus

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 11:21 AM

1 reply

Aug 6, 2015 9:23 AM in response to harlsky

Howdy harlsky,

Your question is a little uncertain about what exactly you are trying to do. There are a number of possibilities, some of which I have listed below with possible resolutions.

You want to use iCloud to back up the contents of your iPhone in case of data loss or wanting to transfer the contents to another iPhone. See this article for how to use iCloud to back up your phone - How to back up your devices using iCloud or iTunes.

You wish to move your photos from the iPhone into the iCloud Photo Library so that they are available to all your devices - iCloud: Use iCloud Photo Library on your iOS device.

You want to use Apple Music to manage your music library. See this page as a starting point - Apple - Music.

You have documents in one or more iCloud aware applications on your iPhone that you want to use iCloud Drive to store and make them available. See this article - iCloud Drive FAQ.

If none of these cover what you are trying to do, please post again being more specific and I will continue to assist.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best to you.

how to transfer my files from iphone storage to icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.