Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad retina screen record with Quicktime

Hello,

I would like to record retina screen of my iPad Air with Quicktime.

When I record the screen of my iPhone 6 with QT, than I can record the retina resolution (750x1334). When I connect my iPad Air retina, and I start to record screen with quicktime, than the resolution of the recorded screen is 1200x800 (instead of 2048x1536).

I tried a lot of other app to record the screen of my iPad with max resolution, but only quicktime provides the quality what is good for me (no lag in motion, clean and high quality animations, and transitions, max sharpness...). It's really important the quality of record, and it's perfect what can I record with my iPhone 6.

>> So the questions:

- Can I record somehow the screen of my iPad Air with max resolution in Quicktime?

- Is there any iPad model what I could use to record screen with max res (2048x1536) ? (iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, so the latest models...)?

Thanks,

David

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 11:42 AM

1 reply

iPad retina screen record with Quicktime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.