Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change EQ in the middle of the song

Hi. I'm trying to change the EQ in the middle of the whole song. For example, from measures 5-9 I'd like to be a lot of bass. I know how to change the EQ for the whole entire song as a whole, but I'm just trying to change a portion. I want all of the instruments to increase their bass and decrease their treble from measures 5-9 of my song and I have no idea how to do that. Thank you in advanced. Every comment is appreciated

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 3:44 PM

1 reply

Aug 4, 2015 4:15 PM in response to CentrumGuy

Welcome to the world of AUTOMATION.

That's what you do. You automate the EQ parameters to change during the Project. Because Automation is such an essential part of Logic and any other DAW or audio production in general, I would advice to read up a little bit to first understand the basic concept and tools, and then come back to ask specific question if you don't understand something or cannot figure out by following the directions in the manual.

Hope that helps

Edgar Rothermich - LogicProGEM.com

(Author of the "Graphically Enhanced Manuals")

http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals/

'I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.'

Change EQ in the middle of the song

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.