Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs are changing tags such as artist name erratically, changing to different songs, having the wrong tags, covers, etc at random.

Using iTunes 12.2.1. Older songs are changing tags such as artist name erratically, like, in front of my eyes as I attempt to play them. They're changing to different songs, wrong tags, covers, etc at random. I made a video you can see if doing it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEHBcEx4a-8

What the heck is going on and how can I fix it? I've turned Cloud Music off and back on a few times (previous Match user here), tried to restore from a backup of the .itl file (my most recent is from after I updated to 12.2), and I'm out of options. Any ideas?

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 1:59 PM

There are no replies.

Songs are changing tags such as artist name erratically, changing to different songs, having the wrong tags, covers, etc at random.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.