Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

file sharing progress bar gone! why?

Before 12.2.1.16 I used to drag-n-drop files to the file sharing section in the apps tree of my iphone within itunes(I use a win7enterprise on a pc) and I was able to quickly see how the progress bar on the top center portion(where the apple is) crunches away at the download and disappear when finished; well, with this latest 'update' there's NO PROGRESS BAR so I have no way of knowing if/when the files finish downloading/uploading...so far, the only way I've found is to click on another app in that file sharing section and then click on the one I'm actually using to transfer files again, I do this back and forth until the size of the transferred file stops changing and then I compare it against the known file size in the windows folder; when they match I'm done(duh!). This is a minor step back in visualization aid but certainly one much needed. Apple please fix asap.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 2:44 PM

There are no replies.

file sharing progress bar gone! why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.