Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't add photos from my PC since iOS 8.4 update

I tried to add photos from my PC to my iPad last night by connecting my iPad via sync cord and it wouldn't give me the option most of the time. Sometimes, if I disconnected then reconnected my iPad, it would bring up the option, but it wouldn't sync the photos. Most of the time it kept giving me this:

User uploaded file

I'm so sick of these updates screwing up my iPad. Ever since iOS 8 my iPad has done nothing but mess up and Apple won't even talk to me without me paying $30 first. I'm not payin them to fix something they messed up.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 6:23 PM

1 reply

Aug 6, 2015 2:28 PM in response to KNewton85

Hi KNewton85,

I apologize if there was any confusion in this regard. If you have iCloud Photo Library enabled, photos are transferred/synced via iCloud instead of through iTunes, as noted in the following article:

Sync photos

You can sync photos to your device from an app on your computer, or from a folder on your computer.

1. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes.
  2. Open iTunes on your computer.
  3. Connect your iOS device to your computer.
  4. Click on the device icon in iTunes.
    User uploaded file
  5. Click the Photos tab.
    User uploaded file
  6. Click the box next to "Sync Photos from." If instead you see "iCloud Photos is On," all your photos and videos are already stored in iCloud. Learn more about iCloud Photo Library.

Sync photos from your computer to your iOS device using iTunes - Apple Support

Regards

Can't add photos from my PC since iOS 8.4 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.