Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot sync iTunes with Outlook 2013 calendar and contacts

I have a Windows 8 computer running Outlook 2013. I have the office Exchange account and AOL IMAP account under one profile. I imported my calendar.pst file and contact .pst file for my AOL. I can see the contact and calendar under my AOL account in Outlook. But when I try to sync with iTunes, it doesn't give me the option the sync the AOL calendar or contacts. I just have Outlook as an option. If I choose this and sync, it is only syncing the Exchange calendar and contacts (putting in double entries since this is already synced via the Exchange Server). It doesn't see or recognize the AOL calendar or contacts. It this because Outlook 2013 puts everything in an .ost file? And iTunes doesn't recognize it? If that's the case, how do I fix it? I tried using iCloud, but it didn't see either calendar or contacts either and the Outlook plugin kept disabling due to making Outlook unstable.

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 6:56 PM

1 reply

Cannot sync iTunes with Outlook 2013 calendar and contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.