Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wireless earbuds that work properly with iPhone 6?

Are there any wireless earbuds that work properly with iPhone 6? I have problems with Siri cutting in when I am running and touch the button on the earbuds to advance to the next song. turning off Siri doesn't work because then voice control cuts in, instead of the song advancing.

As well it skips songs apparently randomly.

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 2:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 5:09 PM

I've used wireless earbuds from Jabra, Plantronics, LG and now Beats. Never had a problem. Sounds as whatever set you have has the voice activation button too close to the music controls. For running I'm finding the PowerBeats Wireless to be about the most comfortable I've used. However, I believe the LG Tones have the music controls on the opposite side from the voice button. Don't know where mine are right now so I can't check. Even though the Tones have a piece that rest around your neck, they're not bad to wear while running.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2015 5:09 PM in response to Torrence

I've used wireless earbuds from Jabra, Plantronics, LG and now Beats. Never had a problem. Sounds as whatever set you have has the voice activation button too close to the music controls. For running I'm finding the PowerBeats Wireless to be about the most comfortable I've used. However, I believe the LG Tones have the music controls on the opposite side from the voice button. Don't know where mine are right now so I can't check. Even though the Tones have a piece that rest around your neck, they're not bad to wear while running.

Wireless earbuds that work properly with iPhone 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.