Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

app store blank

I am using a iPhone 5s running iOS 8.4. I was able to use the app store just fine until i tried today. Now when i click on the app store each section is blank except the "updates" section. I'm able to update the app i have, but not able to see featured, top charts, explore, or search.... each one of those sections is compleatly blank. I've tried restarting the phone and also signing in and out of the app store\iTunes.

New things that happened to my phone since i could view the app store are; signed up\into game center for the first time, and connected JayBird Bluetooth headphones for the first time. Not sure if those mean or could have caused anything, just mentioning it to insure a good post.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 5:15 PM

1 reply

Aug 5, 2015 8:03 AM in response to Community User

anyone? its killing me to not have App Store access, I just got this phone like 2 months ago or so and I'm looking to pimp it out with some new apps.

app store blank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.