Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

missing everything

okay so i bought an iphone 6 plus from t-mobile a day ago and im already having problems. i turned my phone on and everything is gone. my home page is a picture of me and my wife and a gray bar at the bottom where you would have your messages, safari app and what not. i tried everything from troubleshooting it to factory reseting it using itunes but nothing is working. i need some advice on what to do next.
I have the new update ios 8.4

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4, N/A

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 5:20 PM

13 replies

Aug 4, 2015 5:39 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

Thats wonderful. That never crossed my mind. I completly spaced that out. 😮 I already did and the store I went to could not figure it out. so i figured maybe someone online might know about the problem, clearly you seem to only know how to give people nick names. so if you cant help me then dont comment. Thank you and have a great day.

Aug 4, 2015 6:06 PM in response to stedman1

i just did that and the apple logo came on and it started downloading something but disapeared, it did that three times and finally my lock screen came on but when slide it over it takes me to the normal screen but all it is doing is showng me my background picture and a gray box at the bottom of the screen it seems like everything is there but i just cant select it or see it. thank you so much for the help so far.

Aug 4, 2015 6:12 PM in response to ({killerDeath})

({killerDeath}) wrote:

i already have to deal with *** hats in the navy

Then you should be especially concerned about not being one yourself.

Was the store you took it to an Apple Store? A TMobile Store? Something else? Have you jailbroken the phone?

Have you checked to see if perhaps everything was moved to some other home page?

If you bought the phone from a TMobile Store, I would imagine you have 14 days to exchange it. If all else fails, return it and get a different one.

missing everything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.