Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery issues (only recently started happening)

Only recently I have had this recurring issue. Phone (iphone 5) is fully charged before I go to bed. I put it on airplane mode to save battery, and expecting it to stay alive for the alarm to wake me up and I find that the phone has completed died and needs to be charged from near 0%. Had the battery checked earlier in the year at an Apple store and they said it was still in good health. Suggestions? I know a full reset is probably the way to go but perhaps something less intensive is recommended.

iOS 8.4, null

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 5:39 PM

8 replies

Aug 5, 2015 2:39 AM in response to Malcolm J. Rayfield

I turned background app refresh on and then manually turned all the apps off.

Going to see if this makes any difference between going into the settings itself in settings, then facebook, then settings, I noticed that background app refresh was turned on even though it was off in settings, then general, then background app refresh.

It is now off so Malcolm like you said, probably something Facebook changed recently.

Battery issues (only recently started happening)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.