Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get back the 300 songs I accidentally deleted in an attempt to delete one song?

I was organizing my music library in itunes after registering for itunes match. I had checked the boxes of the songs I wanted to delete, but I could not figure out how to delete them all at once. I was deleting them one at a time when suddenly 300 songs were deleted at once. Songs that were not checked were also deleted. I am freaking out. PLEASE help me figure out how to get the songs back. I cannot bring myself to say "if" I can get the songs back.😮 JuJuBe3

asus vivobook (older version)-OTHER, Windows 8

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 10:04 PM

7 replies

Aug 5, 2015 6:47 PM in response to petermac87

@petermac87 Thank you so much for your reply. I haven't had time to check my trash to see if the songs are still there, but that is a fantastic idea!!!! I was able to get back most of the purchased songs with the help of an Apple respresentative. We were able to recover some of the songs that had been hidden and then the rest of the songs came back after I logged out of itunes completely, went into the account option on the left corner and clicked authorize this computer. I wanted to type this out incase anyone else had this issue. Thank you again!! JuJuBe3

Aug 6, 2015 8:57 AM in response to turingtest2

@turingtest2 Thank you for your reply! I am having difficulty restoring anything from the cloud because of another issue I am having. As you can tell I am a total novice to all of this and learning as I go. I had everything on my computer. It turned out that most of the songs were hidden. I am glad to know your specialty is iPads, iOS devices. I am sure you will be hearing from me again at some point soon! Lol Thank you for your very helpful reply. JuJuBe3

How can I get back the 300 songs I accidentally deleted in an attempt to delete one song?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.