Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone is not showing on itunes

I just downloaded itunes on PC, and itune is not showing my iphone 6 plus. I need to backup my icloud.

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 6:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2015 6:50 PM

See this support document for iTunes for Windows issues. iPhone, iPad, or iPod not recognized in iTunes for Windows - Apple Support And if necessary, see this ASC User supplied tip that contains just about everything you ever needed to know to troubleshoot iTunes and Windows issues. Thanks to turingtest2 for his work. Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2015 6:50 PM in response to shabana101

See this support document for iTunes for Windows issues. iPhone, iPad, or iPod not recognized in iTunes for Windows - Apple Support And if necessary, see this ASC User supplied tip that contains just about everything you ever needed to know to troubleshoot iTunes and Windows issues. Thanks to turingtest2 for his work. Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates

my iphone is not showing on itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.